Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chic Repeat

I'm traveling back to New York today but have lost my wi-fi connection.  If AT&T ever tries to talk you into buying MiFi, I definitely don't recommend it.  Luckily, I had uploaded some photos of Calvin Klein fashion designer Francisco Costa's New York apartment.  Even though I posted some a few years ago, I thought it was worth another look especially since I found a few new views.  The apartment is so timeless that I have a feeling that it will be a favorite for years to come.  I am also finally moving into my new apartment on Friday and might have to take a few design inspirations from this place as well.  Just hope I get my connection back soon so I can post photos.  Later skaters!






































Photos by Douglas Friedman and Martyn Thompson