Friday, April 1, 2011

Sania Mirza


Sania Mirza to marry Pakistani cricketer, Shoaib Malik

After her much talked out breakup with childhood friend and fiancée Sohrab Mirza, Indian tennis star Sania Mirza find a life partner in Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik whom she is set to marry in April. Shoaib’s entire family will leave for India on April 7 and formal nikaah ceremony would take place on April 10 or 11. The Walima or reception is expected to be held in Lahore on April 16 or 17.
Shoaib is obviously excited over this and wrote in his Twitter page, “Thanks for all your support. And the news of me marrying to Sania is true. Inshallah will get married in April.
I fully understand what it takes to be an international sports person and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play.”
“Representing India at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country,” he added.
On the other hand, Sania too is quite hopeful that the relationship will work out this time and said, “My wedding inshallah is going to be the biggest day of my life. I have been in the constant glare for too long and would appreciate privacy at this very personal moment in my life.”
Sania’s mother, Nasima said, “Marriages are made in heaven.”